Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Washi Tape for my Planner!

Remember when I shared my awesome Washi Tape find?  I've been looking at my beautiful stash of washi tape and thinking up all kinds of uses for the pretty tape :)  And today I am sharing my favorite (not that it has much competition since it's my first) use: in my planner!

Not too long ago I shared my Academic Planner with all of you in it's printed and ready-to-use glory.  And even though the pretty photos showcase a few rolls of my washi tape, I hadn't actually used them in the planner.  Until now!  I am using different rolls of the tape to coordinate different events in the monthly calendar view.  I love the color and character it adds!


A fun roll of tape for not such a fun task.  

I just love the way the tape dresses it up and keeps the colorful design I was going for with my planner.


Another thing I added to my planner: birthday stickers!  I've had a few sheets of these stickers since elementary school.  I will admit I have a crazy sticker collection - especially for someone who does not scrapbook!  But these cute stickers are perfect birthday reminders!

So what do you think of my washi tape embellished planner?  Do you color-coordinate like I do?  Anyone use washi tape?  Leave a comment and share with me :)

2 comments:

  1. I found this blog post while looking up Washi tape use in planners. I think it looks very appealing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!