Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hurray for Decorative Tape!

I am super excited to share my awesome find with you all today!  I have totally jumped on the Washi-Tape-Obsessed Bandwagon (along with basically everyone else!)  The difference?  I don't own any and have never used any!  Until now that is :)






Aren't they perfect?!  I haven't taken them out of their boxes yet (as you can tell) because they just look so cute!  And you'll never guess where I bought these.  Okay maybe you will - The Dollar Tree!  This place is seriously great!  They had twelve patterns in stock and I bought them all!  And I will admit that I plan on checking the other Dollar Tree near me to see if they have other patterns :D


I love them!  I tried to find an online link to share with you all but couldn't :(  Here's a picture of the packaging incase you have better luck!


Now I'll need to start brainstorming a cute, efficient way to organize and store my pretty new tape!  Feel free to send some ideas my way :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!