Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Academic Planner

A few weeks back I had revealed my newly designed and available Academic Planner!  But I just realized I never shared my printed version with you all :)  So now it's time to show the planner off in its tangible glory!


I ended up having my mom print it at the office and send it up to me :)  I just LOVE the way it turned out!  I decided to put mine in a binder so I can easily swap out pages or add new things rather than having it spiral bound.  My roommate put hers in a storage clipboard.  So there are lots of ways to make this planner work perfectly for you!



Now you've been able to see a digital and tangible version of the planner :)  Want one of your own?  Pop on over to my Etsy shop and order your own here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!