Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Start to the Reader Take-Over!

I'm really excited to get started on today's post.  I want to add more reader participation to my blog space :)  After all you are what keeps this blog going!  So I want to start featuring "Reader Take-Over" posts.  A place for you to showcase your own DIY projects, Home Improvement projects, etc.

Interested in being my first Reader Take-Over post?  Just e-mail me for details (craftedbycorley@aol.com).  I'm really excited to see and showcase all the work you all do!

As for me, I still need to get to work on my list of DIY projects for the apartment.  I've been working on my craft fair application and building up my inventory as well as working 4 jobs and going through some family stuff.  So life's been hectic to say the least!

I look forward to hearing from you all and any ideas you have for the new Reader Take-Over spaces!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!