Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Makeover: Living Room Part Three

Let us all take a moment of silence for my computer charger...  A wonderful part of my life who decided to die in the middle of last week.  So my laptop has been sitting in my bag...dead...for the last few days.  And with no access to another computer all of my blogging endeavors had to be put on pause.  But today a wonderful friend (and my new grandlittle in the Theatre fraternity at the University) has leant me her charger tonight so I can be reunited with all of you!!  Hurray!!  But, alas, there is no saving my charger and I must buy a new one :(  Poo...

Anyway!  Today I have exciting news about our entertainment system!!  Hurray!!  If you are just joining in on the fun you can catch up with Part One and Part Two.  When I last left off we still had some painting and assembly to complete.  But now it is all finished!!!  Yayyyy!


Well for the most part anyway.  I still need to go out and purchase new hardware for the drawer pulls.  But doesn't it look great?!


And in the background you can see that we have one wall finished!  We just have a few more of the stencil pattern to fill in on the other wall and we will be finished with that too!  Progress feels so good :)


And here is a before/after picture of it so far.  I'll have a better one once the drawer pulls are added.


Next project on the list: organizing all the movies!!  Yup!  My roommate and I haver a lot of DVDs and VHS tapes (yes, we still watch them!) that need some organization.

So what do you think?!  Leave a comment and tell me what you think of the transformation and/or tell me about a piece of furniture you revamped to make fit your space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!