Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grab-N-Go Diaper Change Bags

For some reason all of the craft ideas that I'm drawn to recently are baby crafts.  And somehow the ones that I've completed are all dealing with diapers!  Go figure.  My most recent one being the Grab-N-Go Diaper Change Bags!  Perfect for a mom/caregiver on the go.

Each set comes with 5 coordinating, drawstring bags filled with everything needed for a single diaper change.  So when you're headed to the store or you'll just be gone for a few hours there's no need to tote around a heavy, bulky diaper bag.  Just grab one of these bags!


The drawstring makes it easy to access the contents which is always helpful!  Because, let's be honest, fidgety babies can be difficult enough without struggling to get to your diapers.


Each bag contains:
- 1 Parent's Choice diaper (pick your size from newborn to size 6)
- 1 Wet Ones wipe (perfect for the diaper changer)
- 1 diaper trash bag
- 1 vinyl changing mat
- 2 small, clear containers (either pre-filled with diaper cream and baby powder, or left empty for you to fill)
- 1 ziplock baggie (either pre-filled with two baby wipes, or left empty for you to fill)


And, once you've used one of your Grab-N-Go Diaper Changing Bags, you can re-fill your supplies so you've always got a bag to grab :)  Here they are again:


And I am currently working on other color options for the bags as well :)  Plus I always love getting custom orders!

Want to purchase your own?  Head over to my Etsy shop or to my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!