Friday, August 30, 2013

Diaper Motorcycles

I am so excited to share my latest product with all of you!  Last time I wrote about a product I showed you all these adorable little diaper babies!  And today's item is right in line with those.  

Diaper Motorcycles!  Here's what they look like!


Babies go through a ton of diapers every day!  You definitely can never have too many on hand.  So what better way to help out mom and dad by adding to their diaper supply.  And what better way to impress them with this gift than by giving them a diaper motorcycle!

Each motorcycle comes equipped with:
~ 20 Parent's Choice size 1 diapers
~ 2 receiving blankets
~ 1 four ounce bottle
~ 1 baby washcloth

I have some in stock and ready to ship (the four pictured above) but can also make custom orders to fit what you are looking for.  Whether you just want to just pick the colors, or the gender, or you want to be part of the process from start to finish together we can create the perfect motorcycle (or motorcycles) for you!  Want some more pictures?  Here you go!




Aren't they cute?!  As always, you can purchase one by visiting my Etsy page heremy Facebook page here, or you can e-mail me at craftedbycorley@aol.com.  Whatever method is easiest for you!  I can also answer any and all questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!