Monday, August 19, 2013

Computer's are Rooms Too!

Okay...so maybe they aren't really rooms exactly but they are important!!  Take a look at your desktop. Is it a cluttered mess like mine was?  I try really hard to keep everything in folders and keep it all organized but it gets so difficult.  Especially now that I'm getting into blogging and working on building my Etsy account!  So I decided it was time to organize my desktop!  And here it is:


I love it!  Now everything has a place on my desktop and it looks so pretty.  I think the background colors will be my inspiration for when I start to decorate my crafting/office space.  Though I'm not positive on that.  I have the banner areas set up so when my icons "snap" into place, they fit perfectly!  And the little thought bubble in the top right corner holds whatever disk is currently in my cd drive.  So much prettier and so much more organized!

Anyone else have a system for organizing their desktop?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Corley, Your desktop looks awesome! Where did you find that adorable flower background? Also, How did you put the banners on your desktop like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I googled floral wallpaper and picked one that I liked. There are a lot of pretty ones out there :) Then I just created the rest on power point by adding shapes, saved it as a jpeg file and made it my desktop. I'm sure the same thing could be done on any program similar to paint as well. I have a Mac so I used their version of PowerPoint. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I have a mac too, so that's why I was curious as to how to get that awesome stuff on the desktop. Your the Best!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!