Thursday, August 22, 2013

Academic Planner Reveal!

How many of you are as picky about your planner as I am?  And, the ones I like most, are the most expensive.  And still none of them were ever perfect.  I like to have a two-page weekly spread with a section separated by times so I can write down all of scheduled events for the day.  But I also like to have a place to write down to-do's and other notes for each day.  But I've yet to find a planner that actually fits these ideals.  So I made one!  And now you can have it too :)

The planner starts off with a simple, colorful intro page.  Just a way to personalize your planner and make you smile when you open it :)


Then each month has a two page, portrait view spread!  

And each week also gets its own two-page spread!  The top section is perfect for jotting down thoughts, to-do's, doodles, and all sorts of other things while the bottom section is perfect for keeping track of your day to day schedule.  And there's more open space on the side to put things for the week that don't necessarily belong to a specific day!


I really love the way the printables turned out!  They are available on my Etsy page so you can have your own personal planner too!  You can print them from your home computer or have them printed professionally.  While I would love to print them all on my printer, the color quality is not very good.  So I will take the PDFs somewhere to be printed this weekend.

This is an academic planner so it runs from August 2013 to July 2014.  A calendar year planner will be available for 2014 down the road.

The PDFs will fit in a 3-ring-binder, you can have them spiral bound, and they work with Staple's discbound system.  Once I have mine printed and assembled I will share the finished product with you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!