Thursday, August 8, 2013

Diaper Babies

Remember the Diaper Cake book that I bought and shared with you all in this post?  Well I'm in the process of making two of them (once they are finished I will be sure to share!)  Well, I had lots of diapers to spare after making the base of the Diaper Cakes.  So I made some Diaper Motorcycles and these adorable Diaper Babies!!

Arent' the precious?!  These are my latest items for sale :D  They come in sets of two which includes:
- Two size 1 "Parent's Choice" brand diapers
- Two washcloths 
- 1 pair of socks for size 6-18 months
It's a gift the baby will grow in to :)


I made a ton of them for boys and girls!






If you'd like to purchase them they are available through my facebook page here or through my etsy page here!  Or you can always e-mail me at craftedbycorley@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!