Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baby Shower Cakes

I found an adorable book at Joann Fabrics for Baby Shower Diaper Cakes.  I've seen a few on the internet and thought they were adorable!  So when I saw this book I decided I needed to have it, plus I had a 40% off coupon which makes everything better.  The goal is to have one of them for sale if I end up joining a craft fair.  Probably something pretty gender neutral.  Any thoughts on color scheme?


Aren't the cute?!  The yellow one is bear themed, the blue is sports, and the pink is a girly princess.

I haven't had a chance to price them out yet but if you are interested in ordering one you can contact me and I will give you a quote.

Bunch O' Bears Cake:
- Crochet rimmed blanket with Polar Bear motif
- Polar Bear pacifier clip
- Stuffed Panda Bear with security blanket
- Bear Claw booties
- Striped cocoon
- Striped hat
- Teddy Bear
- 85 diapers

Simply Sports Cake:
- Baseball diamond blanket
- Crochet rimmed blanket with football motif
- Baseball glove mittens
- Baseball bat rattle
- Baseball cleat booties
- Football car seat strap covers
- Air horn bottle cover
- Football cocoon
- Football hat
- 85 diapers

Precious Princess Cake:
- 3 pairs of crochet rimmed socks
- Lace mittens
- Crochet rimmed blanket
- Ballet slipper booties
- Crochet rimmed baby bib
- Floral headband
- Floral pacifier clip
- 85 diapers

I'm also working on some "Create Your Own" options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!