Monday, June 24, 2013

New Fabric!

Last weekend Joann fabrics was having a Firefly Frenzy sale!  So many things were marked down :D  So, of course, I couldn't stay away.  I went to find fabric to make more bags like the ones from my post about Finished Father's Day Gifts.  My dad LOVED his!!  To my luck, the swatches for discontinued Home Decor fabric samples were on clearance!  Just my luck because they are perfect for all of the pockets!

Here's a preview of just some of the fabric I purchased:
I wanted some manly ones and some girly ones.  After all these bags are good for anyone!  Don't play golf?  No worries!  The shoe bag is perfect for holding dirty shoes while traveling to keep it off of your clothes in a suitcase, the accessories bag would make a perfect craft bag with the tee slots for crayons, pencils, etc.  The bags are perfectly versatile to meet anyones needs!

Want to order one or a set for yourself?  Just shoot me an e-mail or visit my facebook or etsy page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!