Friday, June 7, 2013

Father's Day Fun!

Father's Day is coming up in a little over a week!  If you're anything like me you've either just started thinking about what to get him, or you were just reminded to start looking after reading this post.  I've been looking for a lot of different craft ideas to make for my dad this year and it's been a tough decision.  He lives in Miami so anything made for the cold weather doesn't work out very well.  But finally I found some tutorials from Joann Fabrics for two different golf bags.  One for accessories and one for shoes.  My dad LOVES to golf so I knew these would be perfect!




















I still need to figure out what colors to make them but I will take a trip to the craft store soon!  The best part is they are available to you as well!  Crafted By Corley has now added these to the constantly growing inventory!

The golf shoe bag is priced at $35 and the golf accessories bag is priced at $28

If you are interested in ordering either (or both!) of these bags please e-mail me at craftedbycorley@aol.com  You can customize the color of the bags as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!