Thursday, June 6, 2013

All about Corley and the Business!

Crafted By Corley officially has a blog!  Thank you for stopping by to check it out.  As you may or may not know, Crafted By Corley is my personal business where I send all sorts of handmade needle crafts.  I currently have a web presence on Facebook here: Crafted By Corley on Facebook as well as on Etsy here: Crafted By Corley on Etsy.

I have been doing needle crafts for what seems like forever.  I learned to sew somewhere around 5th grade, to knit in 8th grade, and to crochet my freshman year of college.  It was during college that I decided to try selling the crafts that I absolutely love to make!  And, now that I am a recent college graduate, I have decided to continue to grow my business.

Of course this is not my only job, I currently work as a nanny for two different families during the week.  One family has an incredibly sweet 3 month old and the other family has two fun and energetic kids of 4 and 8 years.  I love all three of these amazing children and am so happy to be able to spend my days with them.  They also offer me a lot of crafting time!  With naps and extracurriculars I'm granted a few hours during the day to knit or crochet and of course my nights and weekends are completely open to craft as well.  It's what I love doing so I find every opportunity to fire up my sewing machine or pick up some knitting needles.

I'm very excited to share my craft with all of you!  Hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!