Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Diving Into Craft Fairs

It was bound to happen eventually.  I have seriously been considering selling my items at craft fairs for a few years and I have finally decided to bite the bullet and do it!!  I've started doing a lot of research into different craft fairs around my area (there are a ton!)  Unfortunately, there are next to none in my price range...  But I will not let that stop me!  I have found 2 with a commute of less than an hour, and a few more that I'd have to travel around 2 hours to get to.  I've chosen one to apply for first so we'll see how that goes.  They haven't sent out applications yet but I'm looking forward to filling it out once I receive it :D

And, of course, I've started building up my inventory so I'll be sure to have plenty of items to offer.

Anybody have any craft fair experiences they'd like to share?  I'd love to hear about them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!