Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Logs

If you've been reading the blog since the beginning (or have gone back to read what you've missed) you know that I nanny an incredibly sweet baby boy every Monday and Thursday.  He really is the greatest!  Well, I like to keep track of when and how much he eats and sleeps and his mom really appreciates being able to see that when she gets home.  I've been using a small pad of paper that I got at the dollar store to write everything down.  But, today, I was fooling around on my computer and decided to design a PDF printable just for this purpose!  So I went ahead and created one with fun, baby boy colors.  Of course I couldn't stop there and had to design one for a baby girl as well.

What do you think?  Is it something you'd use as a nanny, babysitter, parent, grandparent, etc?  Maybe I'll offer it up as a download if people are interested!

Of course the watermark isn't on the printable version :D  Too bad I didn't think about it until today...  Now I won't be able to start using them until next week.  But I'm excited none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!