Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tidy Up Your Plastic Bag Collection!

I don't know about you all, but I save just about every plastic grocery bag I take home.  Even though I have cute, reusable bags, it is inevitable and I will leave them in the car half of the time.  I had been piling them in empty, plastic garbage pails or under the kitchen sink.  But enough is enough!  I needed to get rid of a lot of them.  But I didn't want to throw them all away since I use them for the small garbage can in my bathroom and by my desk.  So I found the perfect storage solution!

These are two garbage bag dispensers that I found patterns for on Pinterest.  It's perfect!  It fits a ton of the plastic bags so I felt confident throwing away the rest.  And they are perfect to hang either from the ceiling or from a pin/hook on the wall.  Aren't they fun?!  I love them!

Need some from your own home?  I'd be happy to make them for you!  Just contact me for pricing information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!