Monday, October 28, 2013

First Craft Fair

This weekend was amazing!!  I went to my very first craft show as a vendor!  I had so much fun :)  And, thankfully, I had my amazing roommate/best friend Ellen there with me.  I couldn't have done it without her.

The show itself was pretty slow.  Not many people came to browse and buy and a lot of the vendors were pretty disappointed.  But not me!  I was thrilled to be there :D  And I sold a few things on both days which was wonderful.

We got there early to get everything set up and here was the original layout:


But that was before I realized how many items I actually brought!  Since this was my first craft fair I was so worried I wasn't going to have enough inventory and my tent would look bare.  That fear was for not.  I had plenty of things!  It didn't change drastically after that but I swapped the tables and even had to add a table.  So with some rearranging and inventory adding, here is what we ended up with:



The guy in charge of the event was nice enough to photograph everyone inside of their tents as well.  So here is my roommate and I on both days of the fair :)



And now I'm just going to share a bunch of pictures that I took of my tent and the different items I had for sale :)








It was really a fantastic weekend and I would definitely do it again!  In fact, I think I'm going to be doing the Christmas craft fair at this location as well :)

See something you like?  Right now not all of these items are available for sale on my Etsy shop and Facebook page.  So if you see something you like go ahead and shoot me an e-mail!  I also do custom orders :)

How was everyone else's weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!