Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Washi Tape Keys

I am officially, 100% on the Washi Tape bandwagon now.  Pinterest is just full of awesome ideas for using Washi Tape!  Not only am I starting to incorporate Washi Tape in my packaging for my Etsy account, I am finding ways to use it other places in my life.  Today I am sharing one of those ways :) On my keys!

Even though my keys are all different shapes and it wasn't too difficult to figure out which went to the apartment, the mailbox, etc, I love color!  So why not add it to my collection of keys?!

I just laid a strip of washi tape across the top of each key...


And trimmed them down to size...


And here they are!!!


They are super cute and I love them!!  Has anyone else done this to their keys?

So now I've done these keys as well as adding the Washi Tape to my planner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!