Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tea for Me!

I couldn't resist the rhyme :)  It was just too perfect.

I am an avid tea drinker!  I drink a cup of tea pretty much everyday.  And it's a must have on my drive to my nanny job.  And of course I always carry a few tea bags and sugar packets in my purse just in case.  Now that I'm also working as the Resident Costume Designer here at the University I was using up the tea bags in my purse much quicker.  So it only made sense to create a small tea station at my desk to hold a small stash of tea essentials.  My solution?  This!


I picked this up at the Dollar Tree a while back because it's adorable and I instantly loved it and wanted to have it.  And I knew I could create a cute little tea station for my desk :)  Perfect!  I also picked up some craft sticks to use as stirring sticks.  


All of my tea essentials are now housed in their own container :)  Doesn't it look so pretty?!  The craft sticks provide a good barrier to keep the tea bags and sugar packets separate and organized (yes, that is important! haha) and they are handy to stir the sugar in to my tea!  


And I keep the cute container next to my equally as cute tea mug!  Now when I want a cup of tea I just head down to the second floor (I'm on the third floor) to Krista's office (she is the Resident Scenic and Lighting Designer here) and heat up some water in here handy-dandy water heater and viola!  A nice cup of tea to drink while I work :)  

Anyone else as big of a tea fanatic as I am?  Keep a tea station where you work?  Share, share, share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!