Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Selling at Funky Trunk!

I am beyond excited to share this fantastic news with all of you!  As of yesterday afternoon I am officially a vendor at Funky Trunk Treasures!!  I can't even being to explain how excited I am :)

I had my meeting with Kim Cline (the wonderful owner) yesterday and got everything finalized.  And I started some displays for my work!  Have I mentioned how incredibly excited I am?

Here's my first display showing some of my items!  Some diaper babies, newborn caps, a newborn sweater, mini blanket, and some slippers.  Cute, right?!


Then of course I have my display of aprons!  Kim has so generously given me this display rack to use however I choose to!!  She's also given me free reign to paint it if I so choose :)  Though I love the pink so I'm thinking it will stay the way it is.  But the option is there!


And I have a small space for some Catnip Mice :)


I'm starting with a few items that I had on hand and plan to expand it in the future!  Probably next week :)  Because, other exciting news, I am selling at a craft fair this weekend!!  So much excitement going on at once.  And once the craft fair is over I can take my left over items and stock them at Funky Trunk.

Back to Funk Trunk!  Funky Trunk Treasures is really a great place to be!  The first time I walked in there I knew I wanted to be part of it.  So I walked around for a few minutes and then went to talk with Kim!  She told me everything I needed to know about how to get the ball rolling and start the process to becoming a GEM (a vendor at Funky Trunk).  And a few weeks later, it's official!  It feels fantastic to be part of such a great and crafty community :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!