Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Drawer Pulls!

I know, I know!  It's taken forever for me to post an update about things going on in our living room.  But today I have an update!  A small one, but an update none the less.  My roommate and I bought drawer pulls :D  Want to see how pretty?!  Take a look!!


They are perfect!  And the best part?  They were on clearance!  Lucky lucky lucky.  They help pull everything in the space together (no pun intended!)


They are a great size for the drawers and the fit snugly into the holes from the old drawer pulls.  Ready for some more pictures?  Here you go!




They're so pretty and my roommate and I are both so happy with them!  I bet you all notice the bins on the shelves of the unit!  Don't worry, I'll explain what those are soon :)  What do you think of the new drawer pulls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!