Monday, October 14, 2013

Home Tea Station

Last week I shared my Office Tea Station with you all :)  And then I started thinking that I haven't shared my Home Tea Station with you!  Well that is about to change.  I used to have all of my tea supplies in a cabinet in the kitchen.  But I have so many different types of tea and tea accessories that it could be a pain digging through the cabinet every time I wanted to make a cup of tea.  So I dedicated a corner of one of our countertops to be my Tea Station!  And here it is:


It's simple and holds everything I need to make myself a cup of tea.  I picked up the little bucket the same time that I picked up the wider one for my Office Tea Station.  I didn't need it to hold sugar packets and stirring sticks so this was the perfect option.  It holds plenty of tea packets without me having to keep a giant box on the counter.  And I seriously mean giant!  These tea packets came out of a box of 100.  So the box is stored in the cabinet while these are perfect for easy access.


Then I have my vanilla flavoring.  I don't always flavor my tea - sometimes tea just needs to speak for itself.  But I do love the vanilla flavoring and sometimes it's exactly what I want in my tea!  They sell these at the Dollar Tree and I just need to put a splash in my tea to taste the yummy flavor.


And of course my sugar!  The small, classic sugar bowl works great.  Also picked up from the Dollar Tree, now I don't need to dig out our large sugar container to sweeten my tea.


And we can't forget my Alice in Wonderland tea set!  My roommate got this for me for my birthday and it's beautiful!  Alice is one of my favorite Disney characters (along with Cinderella).  I didn't want to have to hide the set inside the cabinet all the time, so now it gets to be displayed on the counter!


My other types of tea along with the many different accessories I own are up in a cabinet since they aren't used on a daily basis.  I can grab a travel mug or regular mug from where they are housed in the kitchen if that's what I will be using.  And the milk is in the fridge for when I want to add a splash of milk as well :)

My little tea station is perfect for my daily tea needs!

Anyone else have a tea station or other way of organizing their tea supplies?  I'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!