Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Suggested Quilt/Blanket Measurements

Since starting my "One Granny Square a Day to a Finished Blanket" series I've made a lot of discoveries.  My original thought of how many squares I would need has changed.  And I've decided to change the size of my blanket.  Now I am aiming for 84"x90".  This latest change inspired me to create two different charts: one for suggested quilt sizes and one for suggested blanket sizes.

I'm an avid crafter and sometimes it is difficult to figure out how big of a blanket I should be making.  So I sat down in front of my computer and generated two charts to help take the guessing game out of it!
And I'm offering the chart to you for free!  Who doesn't love a freebie?  You can grab your chart here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!