Monday, September 22, 2014

One Square a Day To a Finished Blanket - Square #1

I am on a mission to make 110 granny squares in 110 days one granny square a day to create a blanket to cover my full size bed (80"x88").  To catch up on the basics of the project read my previous post HERE.

Square #1 is complete!



I love the way it turned out.  I played around with the color changes and I'm very happy with it.  I used a size H crochet hook and three colors from Loops & Threads Snuggly Baby: dark turquoise, pink, and soft grey.  The squared turned out to be 8" after blocking - perfect!  I'd say we're off to a great start.

Anyone else joining in the fun?

To keep track of my progress visit my project page on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!