Tuesday, September 23, 2014

One Square a Day to a Finished Blanket - Square #2

I am on a mission to make one granny square a day to create a blanket to cover my full size bed.  To catch up on the basics of the project read my previous post HERE.

I've made another square!  But now I've realized I need to re-think my plan.  And re-name this challenge!  This square turned out bigger than 8".  After blocking this square is now about 9".  I still plan to put them all together in a blanket but 110 might not be the magic number.  Since I won't know how many I'll need till I'm much closer to the finish line I've decided to name this series "One Square a Day to a Finished Blanket"

So here is square #2



Colors: Soft Grey, Candy Pink, and Soft Mint

Hook Size: H

Joining in on the crochet fun?  Set up your project page on Ravelry and use the tag GrannySquareADay

To keep track of my progress visit my project page on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!