Monday, September 29, 2014

One Square a Day to a Finished Blanket - Squares #6, 7, 8

I am on a mission to make one granny square a day to create a blanket to cover my full size bed.  To catch up on the basics of the project read my intro post HERE.  To catch up on all the squares so far, click the Granny Squares tab at the top of the page.

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.  It was tech weekend for me for the production of The Miracle Work that I'm in (playing Annie Sullivan) so I was very busy.  And now we are into tech week, hurray!  Opening night is Friday and I couldn't be more excited.

Just because I wasn't blogging over the weekend doesn't mean I wasn't crafting.  So today I have three granny squares to share instead of just one.

Square #6:


This one came out pretty lopsided.  I'm guessing it's a combination of the way I blocked it and the fact that I accidentally skipped a cluster on the turquoise border.  I'm not worried about it since it will get straightened out once it's sewn into the blanket.

Colors: Soft Mint, Soft Grey, Dark Turquoise

Hook Size: H

Size: 7"x7"


Square #7:



Colors: Candy Pink, Soft Grey

Hook Size: H

Size: 6"x6"


Square #8:



Colors: Pink, Dark Turquoise, Soft Mint

Hook Size: H

Size: 6"x6"


This book has some really great granny square patterns.  I really enjoy watching them take shape and I love them once they're finished.


Joining in on the crochet fun?  Set up your project page on Ravelry and use the tag GrannySquareADay

To keep track of my progress visit my project page on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!