Wednesday, September 24, 2014

One Square a Day to a Finished Blanket - Square #3

I am on a mission to make one granny square a day to create a blanket to cover my full size bed.  To catch up on the basics of the project read my intro post HERE.

So this one isn't even technically a square.  It's a triangle.  But it's number 3 in the book.  And here it is:


Colors: Candy Pink, Soft Mint, Dark Turquoise, Soft Grey

Hook Size: H

Joining in on the crochet fun?  Set up your project page on Ravelry and use the tag GrannySquareADay

To keep track of my progress visit my project page on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!