Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Monthly Cleaning Challenge: Vacuum Magic's Tower


This month it's all about getting cleaning!  I know, so exciting.  Haha.  The first step was to create a list of the things I want to accomplish.  The next step is to accomplish them!  Here's the list of the things I have already accomplished:


I was supposed to post something the past two days.  And, while I did those cleaning tasks, I didn't get around to posting about them.  I've been studying for the last test to get my teaching certificate!  The test is Monday so that's #1 priority right now.  But I've still been chipping away at the list for this month.

For this post I took on the task: Vacuum Magic's Tower.

We have Magic's cat tower set up in the corner of our living room next to one of our couches, with a prime view of the window.  What a lucky little kitty.


Well he loves that tower and it gets a lot of use.  Meaning cat hair starts to build up, and sometimes catnip.  So we definitely need to keep it clean!  I completely forgot to take a before picture of this endeavor.  But I do have a during picture!  I took the brush attachment tool on the vacuum and gave the whole thing a good vacuuming.  Making sure to get in the crevices and everything.



Much better!  And Magic is still loving his perch by the window.  It's the perfect spot for him to watch the squirrels and the birds playing outside.



So let's see how many more things I plan to accomplish:
1. cycle clean appliances
2. clean out car
3. wipe down cabinets/appliances
4. wipe down trim/doors
5. clean out one drawer
6. vacuum furniture
7. vacuum mattress
8. clean oven
9. wash garbage can
10. wash windows
11. wash bath rugs
12. change magic's litter
13. change air filter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!