Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to 2014

Welcome to 2014 everyone!!  We made it.  I don't know about all of you, but I am hoping and praying for a better year than 2013.  My family and I have had a pretty rough year and I'm ready for a new start in 2014.

Of course now is the time for everyone to make their New Year's Resolutions and, in a week or two, will have forgotten all about them.  Haha.  But maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to keep our resolutions for 2014!  Originally I was keeping my resolution simple - "To live a healthier lifestyle - eating well and exercising."  But!  I just found out that a friend of mine is challenging himself to read 52 books in 52 weeks.  And I have decided to jump on that challenge.

This is going to be pretty difficult...reading a book a week is a lot.  But I'm up for the challenge!  For now at least.  Anyone else with me?

I've started making a list of all the books I want to read.  If any of you have suggestions I'd love to hear them.  First up I will be reading The Tudor Series by Philippa Gregory!  Well some of them I will be re-reading.  But I want to start from the beginning of the series and read my way through chronologically.

Anyone up for the challenge with me?  Either reading what I'm reading or choosing your own books.  It will be a lot of fun!!

My first book of 2014 is:

The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory

I'm so excited!  Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it.

So let me know some of your New Year's Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!