Thursday, January 30, 2014

52 Books in 2014: 4/52

4/52 Books

Hurray!  I took a little detour in my reading this week and didn't accomplish the book I was planning on reading.  I switched gears and read the play Vinegar Tom by Caryl Churchill.  I am currently designing costumes for the show and since I've been busy with that as well as a few other things, I decided I could count this.  After all, I did read it.  Plays count too!

It's a pretty strange play.  Including witch accusations and hangings set in the 17th century.  So that's my current costume endeavor!

For this coming week I will continue to read The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory.


 Here are the books I've read so far this year:

The Constant Princess
by Philippa Gregory
The Other Boleyn Girl
by Philippa Gregory
The Boleyn Inheritance
by Philippa Gregory
Vinegar Tom
by Caryl Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!