Monday, January 20, 2014

Tassimo Storage

When I went home for Thanksgiving, my Grandma gifted me her Tassimo coffee maker :)


I was so excited to have it!  So my roommate and I have had it for a couple of weeks now and I had no idea what to do with the boxes of Tassimo pods.  They are bulky and take up a lot of space.  And for Christmas I was gifted some Chai Tea Latte pods!  Definitely needed a storage solution.

Tassimo does sell their own storage carousel for about $15.  But I wanted to see if there was something I could do for less and without taking up more counter space.  So I did some Pinterest research! 

Some people used old pringle cans, and others used baskets.  So I decided to take a trip to my trusty Dollar Tree to see what I could find.  And I found the perfect solution!



I spotted these little storage bins in the section of, go figure, storage bins!  Haha.  Since I didn't have a Tassimo pod with me and wasn't 100% positive they would fit, I bought one set.  Which handily came in a pack of 3!  So it went in my shopping basket and then off to my apartment we went!


Here were just some of the Tassimo pod boxes we had sitting on our counter.  When my grandma gave us the Tassimo, she also gave us the Tassimo pods she had.  Plus my new Chai Tea Latte pods!  Lots of boxes.  So I tested one of the pods in the storage basket and guess what?!  Perfect fit!!  How lucky is that?!


Look at how beautiful they all look housed in their new baskets :)  The Tassimo machine is on the counter above the spice drawer (right next to the oven).  And, luckily, there is plenty of room in that drawer from when the spice drawer makeover.  So in the drawer they went.


Since I only bought one pack of 3 baskets, not all of the pods fit.  But that's perfectly fine!  The three baskets fit perfectly next to the spice jars.  So what to do with the extra pod boxes?  They fit snuggly behind the baskets.



Now there isn't the clutter of the Tassimo pod boxes on the counter but they are still organized and easily accessible.

Any of you have a Tassimo or Keurig at home?  How do you organize your pods or k cups?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!