Friday, January 30, 2015

KAL Disney Blanket - Square 2 - Alice

We've arrived at he second Friday of the KAL Disney Blanket!  We all know what that means.  Time to reveal Square #2.  Have no idea what the KAL Disney Blanket is?  You can read the introductory post here and the FAQ page here.

Last weeks square was dedicated to my roommate's favorite Disney Princess, Merida.  This week is time for one of my favorites: Alice from Alice in Wonderland.  Alice in Wonderland was released on July 28, 1951.  Here she is in wonderful, charted glory:

Hard Chart
Medium Chart

Easy Chart
Costume Chart


With my chosen yarn in hand I got to work on the hard chart.  Here's how she turned out:



I love her the way she turned out!
Ready to knit your own?  You can get the pattern on Ravelry HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!