Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Cleaning Challenge

Yesterday I wrote a post about my goals for 2015 and one of those goals was to stick to a cleaning schedule.  As part of that I wanted to reevaluate past cleaning schedules I've attempted and come up with something more effective.  While I was doing that I decided that I would take January to do a day by day clean up of my apartment to tackle some projects that generally get overlooked.  I'm using January as my reevaluation month to figure out how to structure my new cleaning schedule.  So here's what I came up with:
I've assigned myself a few tasks for each day of the month plus a blank day incase I get behind or think of another task.  And for those who want to join me I've included a blank version of the calendar!  Just right click and save the calendar below.
Today is "organize for the challenge."  So that's just what I've done!  I figured out everything I wanted to accomplish and wrote out my plan for the month on the calendar.  I took it a step further and organized the tasks by location.  Of course I had to then organized it all by color.  So each color is representative of a room in my apartment.  Maroon is the kitchen, teal is my bathroom, pink is my bedroom, blue is the living room/dining room/craft room (since it's all one large room), green is the patio, and purple is the front entry.  Tomorrow I'll continue the challenge by making my cleaning supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!