Friday, January 23, 2015

KAL Disney Blanket - Square 1 - Merida

The first Friday of the KAL Disney Blanket is here!  Which means it is time to reveal Square #1.  Have no idea what the KAL Disney Blanket is?  You can read the introductory post here and the FAQ page here.

We are kicking off the KAL with my roommate/best-friend's favorite Disney Princess - Merida!  Merida is one of the newer Disney Princesses from the movie Brave which premiered in theaters on June 22, 2012.  My roommate has Merida hair so, naturally, Merida became her favorite princess.  She's helping in the planning process (and also helped spark the idea) of the KAL I've decided to honor her by doing her favorite princess first.  Here she is charted four different ways:

Hard Chart
Medium Chart
Easy Chart

Costume Chart

I took my chosen colors and got to work on the hard chart.  Here's how she turned out:


I love her!  And my roommate does too.  Ready to knit your own?  You can get the pattern on Ravelry HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!