Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Good and the Bad

I'm back!  Sorry that I've been MIA for a while, things have been crazy here...  In both good and bad ways.  

Good: I went to Boston for vacation with my family for 4 days which was wonderful!  I had the greatest time.  If you haven't been, I highly recommend it.  I loved being able to see all of the historic sights (and trust me there are tons!)  

Bad: My wallet was stollen...  This is the worst!  Not 10 minutes after I lost it (at a gas station) someone was trying to use my debit card and credit card to purchase things.  Luckily they did not know my pin number or my zip code so they were not able to make any charges.  But I had to go through the process of canceling the cards and now I've been trying to replace the things that were in my wallet.  And this has been a struggle!!  I finally have a temporary debit card but am still waiting on many other things.  It's been rough to say the least!  On the bright side, it's all replaceable and I wasn't carrying cash.

So that's why I've been absent for a while.  But I'm excited to get back in the swing of things and keep blogging.  

What have you all been up to since I last posted?  Any exciting projects going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!