Thursday, July 18, 2013

Children's Aprons

Happy Thursday everyone!  Remember how I told you all I am hoping to start getting in to the craft fair scene?  Well I have received my first application!  I am so excited.  The application is due September 26th which gives me plenty of time to get everything in order.  The application requires a list of every item I plan on selling with accompanying pictures.  So I've been working on creating that list and building up some inventory to photograph.  Here is my latest project:


Aprons for children!  Perfect for cooking up pretend food or helping out in the kitchen.  They are made from kitchen potholders and dish cloths so they are sure to stand up to hours of playing and baking.


The top portions are made from 7"x7" square potholders


The skirt is 15"x12.5" (pleated at the top to match the 7" top)


The ties and neck strap are made from grosgrain ribbon.  The waist tie is 42" end to end and the neck strap is 18" end to end.  And everything is machine stitched.  They are durable and machine washable!

The tops are 100% cotton and the skirts are 100% polyester.

Machine wash cold.  Tumble dry low.  Do not use bleach.  Do not iron.

They are vibrant and fun - any little girl would love to have one!

Want to purchase one for a child in your life?  Please visit my facebook page, etsy page, or e-mail me!  More color and pattern options are available.

Each apron is $10 plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!