Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Create-a-Long: DIY Gift Bags

It's Tuesday!  And you know what that means!  Time to start our very first Create-a-Long!  I wanted to start with something that would be quick and easy.  And, with craft fairs on my mind, I picked a craft I can use should I end up making it into a craft fair.  So our very first Create-a-Long will be DIY gift bags :)

We will be starting the project next week!  So, how can you prepare?  By buying materials of course!

What You Will Need:
- 1 roll of paper (brown packing paper, wrapping paper, etc.)
- Adhesive
- Scissors
- Twine or ribbon

You may have some, all, or none of these items on hand.  But you have a week to gather all of your materials together for the project next Tuesday :)

I have all of my materials together and ready!  So here's what I will be using:


Magic (my attention loving cat) wanted to be included in the picture :)  My roommate bought him that shirt a couple days ago and he's not so sure how he feels about it yet

I might end up using tape but forgot to stick that in the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!