Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Erin Condren Planner!

Okay guys it's official!  I am the proud owner of an Erin Condren Life Planner!  And I couldn't be happier.  Have you seen them?  They are truly spectacular and I highly recommend them.  Since i'm so obsessed I wanted to share mine with you!

There are so many covers to choose from!  But no worries - these planners now come with interchangeable covers so you can order a few and switch them up!  I went with a Candy Lace cover.  Isn't it beautiful??


So when you open up my planner this is what you see!  On the right I've created and inserted my own dashboard to keep post its and tabs and such.  I plan to add a few other things to it but here it is so far.  On the left I'll add my personal info - name, phone number, address - so if I ever leave my planner anywhere it will be able to find its way back to me!


I just love how beautiful this planner is!


Okay now let's get to the good part - the actual planner!!  Here's what my month view for April looks like.  Equipped with scrapbook paper, washi tape, and stickers I decorated and personalized the month of April.  Then I went through with colored pens and filled in my schedule.  Take a look:


I'm over the moon with joy!  I find myself opening it up just to look at it.  This is my first month with the planner so I'm still doing some tweaking but overall I think I've found a really great system.  Plus I love how decorative it is.

Next I took my supplies to the weekly view.  The weekly view is split into three sections: morning, day, and night.  This would have been very helpful in college but I don't find it very useful at this point of my life.  So I re-categorized them with a system that works for me.  Now i have it split into schedule, business, and to-do.  They're pretty self explanatory.  "Schedule" contains appointments, work schedule, events, etc.  "Business" contains anything dealing with Crafted By Corley and my new venture as a Jamberry Nails Consultant (blog posts, follow ups, etc).  "To-Do" is exactly what it sounds like - my list of (non-business) things I need to accomplish that day.


And I still have plenty of space on my weekly spread for other things!  I use the left side for things I need to accomplish that week but don't need to be done on a certain day.  I haven't decided what to use the bottom lines for.  But it's nice to know that I have a spot should I think of anything!

At the back of the planner there is also a lined and un-lined notes section - stickers to mark birthdays, appointments, vacation, and more - a pocket page - a removable perpetual calendar to mark birthdays, anniversaries, and other annual events - and a clear ziplock pouch.  This planner does it all!

Want to get your own?  They're currently 40% off and you can get a $10 off coupon by signing up as a new costumer!  Talk about savings!  Get yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!