Friday, February 13, 2015

KAL Disney Blanket - Square 5 - Cinderella

We are on to square #5 of the KAL Disney Blanket.  Have no idea what the KAL Disney Blanket is?  You can read the introductory post here and the FAQ page here.

Squre #5 is dedicated to Cinderella!  The princess from the movie..you guess it Cinderella!  This movie was released on February 15, 1950.  I chose to release her square today since it's only two days until the anniversary!  I've already said Alice is my favorite Disney character but Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess.  Let's see how her square turned out:


Let's also look at her four different charts:

Hard Chart
Medium Chart





















Easy Chart
Costume Chart

























Ready to knit your own?  Find the pattern on Ravelry HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!