Friday, February 6, 2015

KAL Disney Blanket - Square 4 - Wendy

We're making steady progress on the KAL Disney Blanket!  And, since this is a bonus week, I'm revealing Square #4 after I revealed Square #3 yesterday.  Have no idea what the KAL Disney Blanket is?  You can read the introductory post here and the FAQ page here.

Square #4 is dedicated to Wendy Darling from Peter Pan.  Peter Pan was released on February 5, 1953.  That was 62 years ago yesterday!  Well here is my square just for her:


I think she is my best square so far.  My colorwork has definitely improved and she looks adorable.  Now let's check out all four charts!

Hard Chart
Medium Chart

Easy Chart
Costume Chart


Ready to knit your own?  You can find the pattern on Ravelry HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!