Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Month of Crafts - November

Welcome to December everyone!

I've been busy crafting up a storm over here.  Trying to achieve a good balance of knitting for myself and knitting for others.  I have a long list of Christmas presents I'm hoping to knit in time!  With a long "To Knit" list in front of me I decided I should take a step back and reflect on everything I was able to accomplish this past month.  So let's take a look!


Cabled Boot Cuffs

My first completed project in November!  A new design for a pair of cabled boot cuffs.  (This pattern is currently in testing mode are not available for purchase).


Into Darkness Sweater

Next I test knit this beautiful gradient sweater pattern for Boadicea Binnerts aka Boknits.  I love the way it turned out!  I hope to get better, modeled pictures of it soon.


Cable No Cable Cowl

Then I was off on another test knit adventure!  Another test for Boknits.  I really love her designs so I test for her as often as I can.  Very happy with the way my cowl turned out.


Diminishing Bubbles Hat

When Bo announced she had a hat pattern to match the cowl I knew I had to test that as well!  Unfortunately I ran out of the brown yarn and had to finish the top part of the hat in cream.  I'm not thrilled with the end result.  I wish I had just picked a different yarn.  Oh well!


Chevzam!

My last completed project of November!  I am in LOVE with this one.  Everything came together perfectly.  The pattern, the colors, the yarn itself - everything.


I was able to accomplish a lot in November!  Hurray :)  I also have some unfinished projects from this month as well.


Tiptoe Slippers

My first attempt at anything sock-like in construction.  Which to me means something with a heel!  It wasn't as scary as I was thinking it would be.  I'm also working them two at a time with one inside of the other.  An all around adventure :)


Zam Hat

This is the matching hat to the Chevzam cowl.  I loved the cowl so much that I decided to go ahead and make the hat as well.  Now I'll have a beautiful matching set!  Assuming I don't run out of yarn at the top like I did on my last hat :/



And there they are!  All my finished and in progress crafts from November.  Well most of them.  I have a few other works in progress but they are top secret gift knits.  So I will wait to share those after they've been gifted.

What were you all working on in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!