Tuesday, December 30, 2014

8 Free Knit and Crochet Container Patterns!

With the 2015 just days away I know I'm not the only one thinking about my goals for the new year!  And a big one that always makes the list is to be more organized.  As I was browsing Ravelry's patterns database I came across some fun, organizational themed patterns.  Combining my love of crafting with my goal to be more organized?  Huge win!  So I've done a roundup of 8 free organizing patterns!  Since I knit and crochet I didn't want to pick just one craft.  I picked 4 container patterns from each that caught my eye.  There are some really adorable patterns out there!


To Knit:
Toy Hammock - As a nanny I'm definitely drawn to organization for children's toys!  And how cute is this?  Having your child's stuffed animals on display without having them take over the room.

Goodie Basket - Imagine having this next to your couch holding your current knitting project. A great way to keep all your supplies together.

Tea Bags Basket - As an avid tea drinker I had to include this one!  These small containers are great for using at the office.  Also great for keeping out on the kitchen counter while the bigger boxes are tucked away.

Bright Pencil Case - How adorable for organizing a child's colored pencils!  Or even a fun way to brighten your day at work holding your pens and pencils.


To Crochet:
Ombre Basket - What a great container for yarn storage!  Stick it next to your couch or by your desk and you can keep yarn or current projects inside.

Crochet Basket - These adorable little baskets would be perfect for holding some candy on your desk or counter :)  They'd also be perfect for storing little notions in a craft room - buttons, safety pins, paper clips, etc.

Filigree Bowl - The bowl alone is stunning!  Now imagine adding some decorative balls or some fruit and using it as a centerpiece for your table or on your kitchen counter.

Baby's Catch-All - All those pockets make this catch-all a great way to organize almost anything!  From diaper-changes to bath time this would be a great way to organize all the supplies!



And there you have it!  Have any favorite organizational/container patterns you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!