Monday, December 9, 2013

Wine Gift Tags

Hey everyone!  Remember me?  Its been a while.  I've been crafting up a storm over here, and nannying up a storm as well.  I just finished a craft show this weekend that was, unfortunately, a little bit of a dud.  Luckily I didn't have to pay to get into the show and thankfully I did sell a few items (unlike some people who sold nothing all weekend).  Over all it was a fun weekend and I got a lot of new items into my inventory for it!  

Today I want to share my Wine Gift Tags with you all.  I stumbled on a fellow crafters blog through Pinterest and found a bunch of really neat tutorials, this being one of them!  So I decided to give it a go :D  And here is how they turned out!


Pretty cute, eh?  I love them!  What a perfect way to gift a bottle of wine.

During the Holiday Season there are plenty of people to get gifts for.  And figure out what to get them isn't always easy.  There are co-workers, neighbors, bosses, etc.  All those people you want to get a gift for but have no idea what to get them.  Or you're invited to a Holiday Party and don't want to show up empty handed.  All of this can be solved with a bottle of wine!  Or champagne or sparkling cider or..you get the point.


These gift tags let you dress up any wine bottle (or other beverage bottle) to fit any occasion!  With a little greeting or picture to get you in the holiday spirit.

I also plan to work on making some other tags for different occasions (other holidays, birthdays, and even baby showers - hey, mom's had to be sober for 9 months!).


These are all pictures of the Christmas/Winter themed ones I made.  I am currently selling them at $2 each or you can buy 3 for $5.  If you want to see which ones I currently have in stock, head on over to my Wine Gift Tags album on Facebook.  And, as always, you can create a custom order if you want something different than what I have available.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!