Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tea Envelopes

Yesterday I shared about one way to gift a beverage with my Wine Gift Tags.  But I've been busy crafting up another way to share a delicious drink this holiday season.  Tea Envelopes!!

As I'm sure you all know by now, I am a tea lover!!  One of my best friends in high school gifted me a box of tea for Christmas one year and I loved it.  So do the same for any tea lover in your life.

Each envelope has a decorative cover and is tied up with a ribbon.  Then it opens to reveal a friendship poem and a packet of Twinning's brand English Breakfast Tea.  The poem reads:
A little cup of friendship,
in this cup of tea
When you sit and drink it,
I hope you think of me


I made a bunch of Christmas themed ones just for the Holiday Season!  But, of course, I plan to make others that can be gifted year round.


These Tea Envelopes would make great little stocking stuffers!  Or you can put them in a mug with a gift card to Starbucks or something as a great gift for teachers, co-workers, and anyone else on your Christmas shopping list this year.



Currently I am selling these for $3 each.  If you want to see which ones are currently available, they are all listed in my Tea Envelopes album on Facebook.  You can order on there or you can e-mail me at craftedbycorley@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!