Thursday, October 2, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - 5 Free Patterns!

We are day two into October everyone!  How did that happen?  Time seems to be zipping by.

Well October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Breast Cancer Education and Awareness is the philanthropy for the sorority I joined in college.  I believe it is only fitting to showcase some free knitting and crochet patterns dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.



1. Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie by Jessica Skelly

2. Breast Cancer Awareness Cup Cozy by Bernat Design Studio

3. Pink Ribbon Hat by Carissa Browning

4. Breast Cancer Awareness Hat by Donna Ritchie

5. Crochet Awareness Ribbon Prayer Shawl or Wrap by Naztazia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :D It makes me so happy to read all of the comments! I do moderate the comments so if your comment doesn't show up right away just check back later!